By Jameel M. Al-Khayri,Shri Mohan Jain,Dennis V. Johnson
Read Online or Download Advances in Plant Breeding Strategies: Agronomic, Abiotic and Biotic Stress Traits PDF
Best botany books
The most topic of this publication is the interplay among diggings created via porcupines while eating geophytes, and their affects on annual and perennial plants in a desolate tract biome. The accumulation of run-off water in diggings and depressions made by way of animals raises the sporting skill of those microhabitats within the wasteland biome.
Bulbous crops are people with organs for nutrient garage and those contain tubers, corms, and bulbs. they are often decorative or suitable for eating, herbaceous or perennial. vital examples of such vegetation are potato, candy potato, yam, arrowroot, and dahlias. This ebook focuses in general on economically vital foodstuff plants, their propagation thoughts, plant development and improvement, tuber caliber, and crop safeguard.
A descriptive list of the vegetation of Chapada Diamantina sector within the Brazilian kingdom of Bahia, in accordance with collections made through Kew expeditions 1974-80.
The vegetation Zambesiaca sequence, released in over two hundred components, offers accomplished descriptive debts of the flowering crops and ferns local and naturalized in Zambia, Malawi, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana and the Caprivi Strip. Meticulous botanical illustrations illustrate an instance of every genera.
- Updated General Techniques and Additional Pesticides: Analytical Methods for Pesticides and Plant Growth Regulators, Vol. 11
- Applied Principles of Horticultural Science
- Perth Plants: A Field Guide to the Bushland and Coastal Flora of Kings Park and Bold Park
- Diseases of Fruits and Vegetables: Volume II: Diagnosis and Management: 2
- Achieving sustainable cultivation of apples (Burleigh Dodds Series in Agricultural Science)
Additional resources for Advances in Plant Breeding Strategies: Agronomic, Abiotic and Biotic Stress Traits